Friday, February 26, 2010

Egg Obsession

I have an obsession with brunches on the weekend.

There are so many techniques in making eggs into a perfect blend of creativity all cooked into perfection and served in a million and one ways. Saturday and Sunday brunches are one of the most delightful things that can happen to my happy tummy.


(left: From the West side @ Agave Benedict: Puffy pastry with blue crab atop spinach and hollandaise)











Schiller's Brunch on a random Tuesday day. The restaurant itself is amazing, a remake of a 1940's Parisian cafe. Living barely 5 minutes from there, it's always crowded and lively from opening til close.

(right: To the Baked Huevos Rancheros w. a pickled baby jalapeno)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh girl, you're making me hungry!

michelle said...

hiiii!! found you - just revived my blog and was lurking around =)

margalatte said...

the best blogs are my friends' blogs! i need to steal jame's slr so i can post awesome pics like everyone :) ps. adding you and chelle to my bloglist now.